BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Autism





sometimes i wonder what it would be like to have a "normal" family. sometimes i wonder what it would be like to be able to go into public without having people give us werid looks...or stare...or laugh. sometimes i wonder what it would be like to be able to fight with my brother like a teenager is suppose to do with her "normal" brother.


but i cant.


i love my brother. i really do. it just gets tiring at times. i have to babysit...ALOT. and it gets aggrivating. im actually babysitting right now. and its so hard babysitting someone that wont keep his clothes on and screams all the time, and makes a path of destruction where ever he goes. hes been so troublesome i have even cried of stress at times. my parents exspect me to do all these chorse and babysit him and they dont even pay me. they just exspect it. like even teenager does it.